I hail from village pirpiai, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. I primarily like to paint landscapes and occasionally cityscapes. I make use of watercolor as medium.
I am attracted by nature in all its forms that is why I am more prone to landscapes. I have to visit frequently to northern areas and all across the country to seek landscapes for the canvas. I am working under the supervision and umbrella of Sir Ali Sajid, an internationally renowned watercolor artist. at IWS school of painting Pakistan.
• International watercolor festival Dubai (cartoon art gallery Dubai)
• Akra to Peshawar via Takht Bhai (Nishtar Hall)
• The first Sino-Pak youth artist tour exhibition (China)
• 9th National exhibition (PNCA Islamabad)
• International watercolor exhibition (SUIT Peshawar)
• S.S Hyder, A basin Arts Awards 2017(Nishtar Hall, Peshawar)
• S.S Hyder, Abasin Arts Awards 2020 (Nishtar Flail, Peshawar)
• Water colorful 2 (Ijaz art gallery)